Monday, May 26, 2008

A squintillion pardons, efendi

No updates for the last few days on account of I have been traipsing all over southern Arizona sans trusty Mac. Three bucks for ten minutes of interwebs? Nein! Full shenaniganal stories TK, but I am pleased to report that I'm unharmed save for some solar toasting and a slight ding inna face because a calf popped me in the jaw, which I might resent had he not just had his ass seared by not one but two hot irons and his voonerables subjected to the process known as banding (if you are male and wincing preemptively...yes, it's just as bad as you suspect). So perhaps it's understandable that he wasn't at his best.

Also, hi, bacanora, where the fuck have you been all my life? Ah: illegal until 1992 and still not available for sale in the EEUU. Now I know where agave goes when it's lived a virtuous life and obeyed all the proper botanical laws, and also why I shouldn't drink it on an empty stomach.

3 comments:

4mastjack said...

Those of us not kicked by vacas this weekend are happy that you have returned to us. Hasta banana or mañana. Whichever.

Anonymous said...

>>>bacanora

I heard it's good but have not had.

>>>not one but two hot irons

I don't even want to think about this.

3pennyjane said...

Bacanora, at least the stuff Alex brought, is smooth and a bit sweet, like the more sherry-barreled scotches. It burns bright and kicks hard.

The smell of as much burning hair as a brand produces is really vile.