Saturday, July 19, 2008

Frlgh ewrzr mabershtl

The wailing sound you hear, punctuated with muffled oaths? Is the sound of a squintillion Joss Whedon fans trying to wait patiently until they are absolutely certain that all their friends and Buffy/Angel/Firefly-addicted peers have watched Act III of "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" and can safely bust out with the spoiler-riddled discussion.

I refuse to ruin the ending for anyone who hasn't watched it (go! go now! the curtain falls at midnight!), but here, to summarize my reaction, the BoingBoing lemur. [ETA: So it's a tarsier. Still.]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My even wee-er bat gave the same response when she saw this youtube clip just now. Haven't had a chance to move past Act I yet, but now am motivated to do so asap.

3pennyjane said...

Your hybrid bat is much cuter than the lemur, so I wish I could've seen the reaction. Not spoiling the ending for other people is very difficult.