Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Handling stress

I am not having my best month ever, so pardon pardon pardon if things get a little spotty around here. I am going to limit my publicized whingeing, because it is borin' and contributeth but little to the general atmosphere of teh intarwebs. So linkspam it will be for a bit, with occasional breaks for horsies and/or particularly good news.

But first, excerpts from last night, when I went to see the 3-D version of "Coraline" with an audience full of kids. At one point, a particklarly bazoombaed character appeared wearing an industrial corset, and a small voice behind me murmured, in a tone of awe, "Look at her boobs!" Later in the film, when Coraline yelled defiantly, "I'M NOT SCARED!" the same voice from the next row said firmly, "Well, I am." It added much to the gaiety of nations.

And now: Foxes on a trampoline!

No comments: